Each year during the rodeo weekend, a special needs rodeo is held on Friday from 10:00AM to 11:30AM at the Brazos County Expo Complex in Bryan, TX. This annual event includes stick horse barrel racing, “dummy” head calf roping, pony rides, stick horse bronco riding, face painting, petting zoos and much more!
Hosted by the Catalena Cowgirls and the Sammy Catalena Rodeo Company, the event welcomes kids with special needs to participate in a fun, family friendly morning of activities that make them feel like the stars of the show! Cowgirls, cowboys and rodeo clowns get into the action alongside the participants. Parents and siblings are always welcome to participate as well. We will have hats and bandanas for the participants to wear.
There is no cost to attend this event. Special thanks go out to our sponsors for lunch and other gifts. Due to the personalized attention we want to give to the participants, we need participants to RSVP.
How to participate:
• Please RSVP to Shea Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832.589.2825 by providing your name, the name of your participant(s), and your email address (if you wish to be notified of the event next year).
• Participants must be 21 or under.
• For everyone’s safety, every 2 participants must have at least 1 adult to escort them.
• Mark your calendar for Friday, July 20, 2018, from 10:00AM to 11:30AM.
• Meet us at the Brazos County Expo Center, we’ll be in the rodeo arena!